Friday, January 9, 2015

What the Doctor Ordered

"Well, Nils and I are going to go to the pretend Kroger's bathroom and get some medicine for you. Does that sound good, Cindy Lou Hoo? Does it?"

No.
No, medicine from the Kroger bathroom, pretend or otherwise, does not sound good to me.
It does not.

What did Cindy Loo Hoo ever do to the Grinch to deserve such treatment?

Notice that I've moved up in the world? Cindy Loo Hoo! Not a villian! Although, I'm only dubbed Cindy Loo Hoo if it's the end when the "Grinch is nice now."

Although, judging from the amount of lipstick smeared across the top of an old cup of coffee I found in my car this morning it seems as though I am like one crazy step away from buying medicine in a Kroger bathroom.

So, in that case, sure! Grab me a box of Imitrex and some Claritin while you're in there because that stuff is expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment