Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Houston, We Have a Problem

It turns out coffee was the source of all of my patience.
uh oh.

Other than that all is well here in the land of Oz. After several nights of going to bed at 8, I woke up this morning with a new spring in my step. I think the worst is behind me. I forgot about how wonderful it feels to wake up and bounce out of bed - you know, as opposed to my norm old habit of dragging out of bed to the coffee pot like a zombie.

As for the patience, it turns out that came from deep inside of me. Like, my stomach... where a daily dose of six cups of coffee set the tone. I wonder how many times I can be referred to as "Grinch" today by Cindy Loo Hoo before I totally lose it. Yesterday set the bar high at a total of one. One time and I snapped. Luckily its the Grinch's job to be mean so it worked out okay.

Hopefully this Grinch's heart will grow three sizes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment