Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Complete and Total Barf-O-Rama

I've been to 21 states and 8 different countries. I would venture to say that I have thrown up in all of them. Wait! Not true! I don't think I vomited in Italy or Belize or Delaware, New Jersey, or Maryland.

Suffice to say, I vomit easily.

My freshman year of college I joined CARPOOL, a group that offered free rides home to inebriated college students. My first night on the job I reluctantly got in the passenger seat (despite my protests I finally acquiesced to the guy who insisted the man must drive. what a moron.). An hour or so later we called in to the headquarters:
"Um. We're heading back in. I threw up in the car."
"A patron threw up in the car?"
"No. I did."

I was smart enough to marry a man who always agrees that I should drive. We're planning a road trip for vacation this year. Perhaps I should start stock piling the Dramamine now.

2 comments:

  1. Granted, I'm not an expert like some people. But my motion sickness remedy is to chew up a piece of beef jerky and shove it in my bottom lip like -what is it? chaw? True story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a miracle I'm not barfing right now just at the thought of that.

      Delete