Sunday, March 1, 2015

Elementary

First, and most importantly, The Mysterious Case of the Six Migraines in Six Weeks:
As it turns out the birth control my doctor had prescribed comes with a warning that women who get migraines with aura shouldn't take that pill. So THAT explains why I felt sick and on the verge of a migraine every single day for the last two months. Case Closed. And yes, it's lent, but can I get a Halleluiah?!

Second, The Mystery of the Mount Everest Laundry Pile:
As you know from my whining, I do an enormous amount of laundry. I just couldn't figure out why it seems like we have so much freaking laundry to do all of the time! We even have a supersized washing machine and dryer! Then, finally after years of pondering, the obvious reason came to me: I use cloth napkins and cloth towels every single day. Oh. Duh. Combine that with cloth diapers and a girl who seems to change outfits fifty times a day and yes, I do have more than the average mom's pile of laundry. Now that I have the reason (and believe that it's worth the laundry) I will stop whining. Case Closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment