Monday, June 15, 2015

Caped

A year or two ago my mother showed up with a Christmas tree skirt for Carolena to wear as a cape.

Yes, that's the way we roll around here.

And then Carolena watched Frozen 50,000 times and her cape became "Anna's cape" and made its way into the costume box for more frequent caped escapades.

My friends, Nils has discovered the cape. And, not surprisingly... it... is... a... HIT.
King Nils. What a guy. 




Tune in tomorrow to find out what Nils, Carolena, and I surprised Chris with when he got home from work today. Hint: it involved $0, a ladder, paint from our garage, and lots and lots of painters' tape.



Actually, I'm not sure I'll care about blogging it by tomorrow. Here:
Nils helped me tape...

Carolena helped me paint...

and, voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment