Tuesday, June 16, 2015

awww mannnnn

I was wrong. I DO in fact want to blog about yesterday's project today.

*sigh*

Something about it isn't quite right.

I hate that feeling! I like when I work on something and then think "nailed it!" and smile and feel great every time I see it. That's not what's happening with our Mexico inspired doorway. It isn't quite right. Grrrr. I'm going to have to stare at it a while and think think think. First of all (and perhaps this is the only thing?) it's the wrong color. I tried to make it a free project by just using a "close enough" color I had on hand. Damn it. That doesn't seem to be the only problem though.

I think the main problem is that you don't enter and exit our house through Mexico. Aha! Yep, that's it. Damn.

Damn. Damn. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment