Friday, June 5, 2015

Arise and Seize the Day!

Oh yeah, and did I mention this happened?!?!
Somehow I have seen not one, not two... but FOUR shows in Houston in the last six months. What?! I'm one highfalutin' son of a gun! Don't ask me how. Fortune found me. Fame just crowned me!
Carolena sings the next line to that song as "I'm the king of Newark!"It's just as amazing as you imagine it to be.
Speaking of things that are just as amazing as you imagine them to be... holy cow... NEWSIES! What a fantastic musical. Better than the movie. Wellllll... actually, let's get Christian Bale on the stage (shirtless *cough* who said that?!) and then we'll call it better than the movie.
  Remember when I was thisclose to meeting Christian Bale and then we moved?!?! *SIGH* 
Nights out with Kelly are more than fun. People around us cease to exist. Although they do actually still exist and probably think we are insane. I think the next time our husbands get us theater tickets
for a sister night they should also spring for a hotel so that we can stay up all night eating queso and singing showtunes. And guys, "this ain't just newsies no more." Next season I have one must see show: Cabaret! "We have no troubles here! Here life is beautiful... The girls are beautiful... Even the orchestra, is beautiful!"

2 comments:

  1. 2 things I forgot to tell you:
    1. Rush was born when we still had 1 show left of our tuts season tickets. It was Cabaret and because we had a newborn WE FORGOT TO GO.
    2. Remember when the people in front of us at Newsies were taking a selfie and you tried to get in it? As it turns out, Amber Moncla is friends with them and saw us behind them in a pic on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "two ladies, dahda dah dahda dah...I like it...!"

    ReplyDelete