Wednesday, April 1, 2015

spring fever

Confession: I get antsy just before the spring.

Every. Single. Year.

Something about the coming of spring makes me antsy. The thought of spring and summer being within reach but not yet here makes me crazy which in turn makes me slovenly. So pretty much every year I spend all of January and February loafing about being a big slug and then all of March in a stupor just wondering where my motivation went.

Luckily it's now April so I am motivated again. The weather is finally on my side which means fewer (or no?!) migraines and plenty of time in the backyard. We've even managed a few picnics. I am back in the groove of getting my three workouts in each week and surprisingly I've moved up in my weights. What?! Turns out a few weeks of sleeping in instead of hitting bootcamp has worked out in my favor.

I have done absolutely nothing to work on the bible study I'm writing. So... the bible study curriculum I'm currently not writing I should say. And we all know my poor blog has suffered greatly. So, writing. That's what is up next for me. I need to get writing. Perhaps that will come with this new spring in my step.

No comments:

Post a Comment