Thursday, April 16, 2015

Feeling much better. I knew I would have a meltdown as the big day approacheth. It was inevitable. Not getting pregnant again is just the right decision. It doesn't mean it's the easy one. It doesn't mean it's the preferable one. It's just the best choice for me. And for my wonderful family.

You are welcome to ask me about it. I'm pretty much an open book. But be wise enough to know that it's better to not ask me about it unless you are handing me a mint julep and have a few hours to kill listening to every nuance of the female brain. So I'll summarize it for you to save you some time: it's the right decision.

I can also just direct you to J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix:"A slightly stunned silence greeted the end of this speech, then Ron said," One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode.”"

In other news: adoption is around 30k. So don't ask me about that either unless you are opening a checkbook.

I jest. Except about the 30k thing. That's lowballing it from what I hear.

Hey, did you hear my clone mother is having a birthday today? She's pretty fabulous. I like her.
Remember the time I found this photo and realized I had accidentally cut my hair like that and gotten the modern (er... older?) version of those glasses? Uh... this is getting freaky people...

OOOOhhh, I love you like a pig loves corn! Happy birthday my viking mother!



1 comment:

  1. And I love you...47 Oreos as always! My little Casey: you do not take the easy route when it comes to big decisions, but you make good choices, and I've got your back no matter what, forever and always. Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete