Monday, April 13, 2015

Right Now

Right now... I'm glad I didn't sign up for the blog everyday in April challenge I was toying with entering!

I just finished pulling out a large container of strawberries from our refrigerator a few moments ago when Carolena began cheering, "Yay! They have ice cream on them!" Oh, if only strawberries began to grow ice cream instead of mold.

Our house currently smells of sunscreen and basil. A perfect home smell if you ask me. I'm debating as to whether I want to eat the basil tonight with mozzarella and tomatoes or as pesto in pasta. Decisions, decisions. Life is truly blissful when this is the biggest decision I have to make at the moment.



Carolena has a huge lumpy bruise on her head from an incident with the rocking chair. It was one of those times when there were thankfully few tears and a huge blue lump immediately forming. Because, you know, Nils' huge scab from falling on Kelly's outdoor rug had finally fallen off (into my shirt in case you were wondering. Ew.) and evidently my children believe that one of both of them should have a facial injury at all times. It makes for good conversation they believe.



Nils is finishing up medical school. If he sees anyone with a camera he gets overly excited which is why you see my hand holding him at arm's length to get this shot. All other attempts wind up like this:




1 comment: