Sunday, July 12, 2015

Peek A Boo!

Hey Little Blog... I see you there... I remember you...

kind of.

Ugh! Get off me! I've been busy, okay!

Doing this...


and this...


and of course...


Yesterday I started my first ever paper mache project (first ever! 30+ years without paper mache! how did that happen?!). So sorry to tell you this blog, but I fear you are going to feel the ramifications of that one while I spend my time covering everything in sight in wet newspaper... this could get caaarrrrrraaazzzyyyy. Seriously... how have I never done paper mache before? I now have visions of masks and four foot tall paper mache minion armies and a plethora of pinatas and... oh how the possibilities are endless!

Summer O Fun 2015 plows onward. Where did June go? And wait... what the hell... my eyes flick down to the right and see July TWELFTH? Time does in fact fly when one is having fun. Thus far my plan to have summer fun every single day continues. We haven't had nearly enough sno cones, but as kids do not start school until after Labor Day I think there is still plenty of time for that. My plan to invite friends over "all of the time this summer" has been somewhat unfruitful thus far, but mainly due to vacations and staples in heads (well, thankfully just the one... Carolena...), and I plan to reinstate the Summer of Parties Rule beginging again today.

Now, if you'll excuse me... children are sleeping and I have some wet newspaper to go drape across a balloon... PINATA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment