Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Wonderful Adventures of Nils

If you find a giant container of sprinkles...
pull it out and ask Mommy to open it. She'll say no. So you should try to get that sucker open on your own... preferably on the carpet just to make things more interesting.
Tell Mommy that it's too hard to open. Beg and plead with her to open them so that you can stick your little paws into the jar. She'll say no.
Why does she always say no?! Hmph. Go find something cool and refreshing to sip on while you get over the horror of having been denied the delicacy of sprinkles...
like a nice caffeinated Diet Dr. B! Wait... what?! She isn't going to open this either?!

3 comments:

  1. His facial expressions are priceless! I can see you're his mother, and not his friend. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a little unfair to tempt him with those sprinkles. When you were moving and they stayed in our pantry for three months, I would just walk by and grab handfuls. Nils, if you could read, I'd tell you that I'll sneak sprinkles to you next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so weird. I love you. Putting a handful of sprinkles in my mouth sounds like one of the most horrible things ever. Just the thought of it makes me want to freeeeaaakkk out. Ahhhh!!! Blecgh!

      Delete