Monday, February 9, 2015

Inertia

I gave up caffeine.
Then I hurt my back (again).
And now Chris is out of town for the week.

This object at rest just wants to stay at rest.

But, I know how hard it is to return to bodypump after a week off and I fear that two weeks off will be too depressing. I love how I feel when I'm working out regularly so I'm going to do my best to get to the Y this week. The kids will love it. They always do. I will love it. I always do. Why is it so hard to get my hiney into the gym when I fall out of the habit? Seriously! I only skipped a week!

I remember thinking a few years ago that life without caffeine was really fabulous. Was something wrong with me? I'm going to give it until Easter (at least), but man, no caffeine sucks. The trade-off of daily caffeine for more frequent migraines might be worth it.

I'm wearing my workout clothes. I've texted my workout buddy. I told Carolena to get excited because we're going to the Y. No excuses. This week I'll do my best. Next week Chris will be back home and I'll get back into the 515 routine... sans caffeine. Oh. My. God.

No comments:

Post a Comment