Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bookish

Sometimes I think about writing a book. In fact, I have a few different Word documents hanging out on the old laptop. And I work on them and wonder to myself... what would people want to read from me? Anything? Nothing? Motherhood musings? Theology? Both?

And then I think, aw screw it. This is a lot of work. And I go visit my dear old friend Google and look at pictures like this:
Seriously though. If any of you people want me to ever get something published you are going to have to stop being so shy and start commenting on my blog. Publicists care about that stuff. I know you are out there... I can see how many people read my blog. Hi shhhyyy little readers. It's okay. Come on out...

Oh, and tell your friends.

Or don't. I might never finish any of this and just keep hanging out drinking iced tea with my good friend Google. And that lemur. He's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment