Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Nailed It

The proofs for the kids' school pictures came home and they were really cute.
Adorable.
Fabulous.
And so I promptly whipped out the checkbook, filled out the forms, and forgot about it.

Except that I couldn't "fuhgeddaboudit."

Because it was a freaking lot of money. For pictures.

So we hemmed and hawed and decided that really we live in the digital age for Pete's sake. We probably don't need to spend a bunch of money on photos in a time when, as I so elequently put it, "I could grab our camera and just take some great pictures in the backyard." So we tore up the check and then I cut up the form using the proofs for a top secret project. The next morning the kids and I had breakfast on the deck. I grabbed the camera to start "saving money in the digital age."

I think it went pretty well...









Feel free to hire me for all of your photography needs. I am available for weddings, graduations, birthdays, and bar mitzvahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment