Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Best Part of Waking Up

I have a new friend who has become one of those people with whom we say, "me too!" too often and I have the sense that we (or I know I for sure do) sometimes stop ourselves from agreeing because of it. Not that I then disagree - I just don't say anything and instead do a robot dance. Hm... with my personality now you don't know if I'm kidding or serious about the robot.

Judge's rule? I'll leave you guessing.

Last week her response to my comment that coffee has a strange power over me was, "me too. I even set mine up before bed and then think about it when I'm going to sleep because I can't wait to drink it again."

Me, "Yep, me too. Totally. I don't understand how other people don't get that. There are too kinds of people in this world: people who love coffee and people who don't."

Her, "Agreed. My husband gets up even earlier than me (she's an early bird) so I hear it percolating and get insanely excited when I wake up!"

Dear Chris,
I only wake up at 440. The 438 time slot for plugging in the coffee is available.
Love, Casey

Blog update: Current daily coffee intake is up to three cups minimum. Damn. I'll let Future Casey deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment