Friday, October 17, 2014

Rage Against the Machine

Humor me, I have to vent.

Step One: I went to AT&T because my new phone dies every single day. Every. Single. Day. They gave me an 800# to call.

Step Two: I called AT&T and after a long phone call was told they would send me a refurbished phone (when I bought a new one that is only weeks old and still under warranty) and that I would need to keep the original battery. I pointed out that the battery is in fact the problem and told them I would like them to send me a new battery instead of a refurbished phone. I was told to go into a store.

Step Three: I went back to the store, and they told me to call the 800 number. I refused. So they sent me to another store.

Step Four: The second store told me to go to another store near the galleria (30+ minutes away).

Step Five: Casey's head explodes.

Uh... AT&T... you sold me a phone with a battery that dies every day, told me you would replace my brand new phone with a refurbished phone, have given me the runaround, and I still have the lemon phone. How's that for customer service?

No comments:

Post a Comment