Monday, May 19, 2014

W.O.W

Words of Wisdom
By Carolena

Heading out to a restaurant for dinner? Be sure to go prepared. Don't bother Mommy with the details. You are a big girl now and can take care of these things on your own. When you arrive at the restaurant Mommy will probably only then notice that you brought your backpack. She'll ask you what's in it. Reply simply, "my wombat." Duh. What else would you have packed for a dinner out on the town?

Listen to "Frozen music" as often as possible. And don't forget to sing it at the top of your lungs. When you hear the line "all my life has been a series of doors in my face" look at Mommy with a shocked look on your face and in your highest pitch possible scream, "Dwarfs?! They're like Snow White!" Hahaa... "all my life has been a series of dwarfs in my face..." yep, that is just like Snow White.

Did you know that the ability to open doors leads to an entirely new sense of freedom?! Why hadn't I ever realized this before now?!?! I've been able to open doors for quite some time but only recently did it occur to me that this (quite literally) opens new doors in my world. Why stay in your room when you could be out and about in the house? Why stay inside when you could try the garage door? Mommy and Daddy now put those pesky white thingies on a few of the doors. Hmph. They're no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment