Wednesday, May 25, 2016

How to Win Friends and Influence People: The Wacky Wednesday Edition

Because every day is wacky around here.

I watched a friend's kid this morning so that the friend could go to a doctor's appt sans child. Said friend brought me magazines and brownies. She's awesome.

Does it go without saying that the kids and I ate the entire plate of brownies?

*smile*

When my friend came back I handed her the empty plate and she told me to keep it to which I replied, "Oh no! Do it again!" by which I meant for someone else. So... now she's planning on bringing me brownies again.

Hey, I'll take it.

She is a person cool enough to bring me interesting magazines and brownies. I fed her child lemonade and a ton of brownies and then told her to bring me more. I also told her I think I should start whittling. Whittling tiki gods in fact.

Why is this person friends with me?!

In other news C brought home some drift wood to paint as tiki totem poles. She painted them all pink and then (lost interest? got overwhelmed? who knows?) asked me to finish them. So I did... what fun! Backyard tiki totems galore!

And speaking of turning into my mother (painting driftwood) yesterday I yelled to Carolena, "Kelly!!! Pick up your shoes!!!"
Wow.
Just... wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment