Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Bees Will Buzz, Kids Will Blow Dandelion Fuzz

Yesterday was Carolena's first day of preschool.
September 2013
Oh. Wait. That can't be right.

Yesterday was Nils' first day.
September 2015

September 2015

September 2015
Errr... wasn't that yesterday?

Wait. Today was the last day.
Wow... so just like that C is done with preschool. What a gal. Those kids are so awesome. I'm so happy that they are growing and thriving and moving onward and upward.

May 2016

May 2016
May 2016

May 2016
May 2016
May 2016

First Day in the Fish Class, Last Day in the Fish Class
First Day Panda Class, First Day Puppy, First Day Ladybug, Last Day of Preschool

SUMMMERRR!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! These pics both delighted me and brought tears to my eyes. Love those munchkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious on the outside and AMAZING on the inside. Carolena changed so much but one thing never changes… her contagious smile and happy spirit!! You all made some great kiddos, and I know my stuff!! Have a fab summer, thanks for sharing!! Give her another squeeze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C really is so cool. I look forward to getting to know her over the years - she is so fun! I wish sweet Nils was going to be in your class!!!! Switch to have January birthdays! :)

      Delete
  4. Had to update my profile it was from 7 years ago, my name and pic were something my daughter had done. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that tall, lanky, sweet thing!

    ReplyDelete