Monday, May 16, 2016

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig

Well, I guess we're home. For now.

After a whirlwind ten day trip to Disney we had only a few days home until Chris smiled mid-bite at the dinner table and announced, "Let's go to the beach! Right now!" And then we did.

So the laundry pile, coffee drinking, and tiredness are great. And by great, I mean large not "Great!"

In other news we discovered that the creature making various holes around our backyard to access the mysterious land that lies under the deck is not in fact a rat. It's a cute bunny! A little magical looking rabbit who steals fruit rinds from the compost and eats them under the play house. I might name it Kelly... as in... "guys, Kelly pooped under the playhouse again!" Bwah ha ha ha! Middle children of the world: unite!

One child awoke sickly Saturday night and thus we missed the great church Pentecost celebration. It was a bummer as we missed Easter this year too (weird!) and the Pentecost celebration sounded awesome. *sigh* Too bad Chris couldn't stay home with the sick nugget.

I've been playing my uke everyday. Yeah. I love it. So long blog, I have a ukulele now. See ya in St. Louey suckers.

Back to the neurologist on Wednesday. The migraine sagas continue.

And... what else... uh... kids' last day of school is Wednesday. Watch out summer vacation, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment