Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thursday Check-In

It's 1:30 in the afternoon and I'm still in pajamas.

How did that happen?!

I spent last night on the floor in c's room. She had a highish fever again (why?!). So we spent today at home. Again.

We all have some cabin fever around here. We've been home a lot of days. A lot. Including Easter Sunday.

Today we've made the most of it though with plenty of Disney centered conversation, some audio books, and the creation of a giant countdown to vacation banner which I need to finish assembling.


I've had countless cups of coffee and a Diet Coke. You know... because I'm still in my pjs, so why not?

Kids are both napping. I've consumed an entire bag of edamame. I want another Diet Coke. Disney countdown assembly is awaiting. I've changed like 80 diapers today.

I feel crazy.

Thank God the clergy spouse retreat starts tomorrow. I plan to leave our house early and get a much-need haircut. And maybe have dinner with Scarlett and Rhett before heading out there (no, I haven't completely lost it - that's the book I'm reading).

Friday, where are you?




No comments:

Post a Comment