Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Cabin Fever

Given the number of days I've spent at home the last few weeks I have nothing of interest to blog about... as you already know.

C has had a fever that's been coming and going and then coming and then going so we've stayed home a ridiculous number of days since spring break. After a long morning of running tests yesterday the doctor's best guess is an otherwise asymptomatic sinus infection. So, here's hoping the new meds do the trick!

But that means were home today. Again.

The kids are watching Brave. I'm doing laundry and washing dishes and contemplating the fact that I should really clean our master bedroom.

It's a beautiful day outside. Maybe we'll head out to the backyard.

In a few months I will feel bad for Chris when the kids and I are at the splash pad with Sonic drinks and he is at work. When that time comes I hope he remembers this spring when I was stuck indoors for days on end with cabin fever and he was the one feeling bad for me. When that time comes, Chris, I'll bring you a Sonic drink and a free smile.


1 comment: