Tuesday, June 17, 2014

W.O.W.

Words of Wisdom
By Carolena

In the mornings Mommy likes to let you know what's  on the schedule for the rest of the day. If she tells you that you are going to go to a "Waist Watchers" meeting and then to Moom's house respond with a hearty, "That sounds fun! But first, I need a drink."

The term "nap" has a fairly loose definition. For me, that just means stay in my room. Mommy insists that it means to stay in bed either sleeping or reading books or quietly playing. It's far better to spend naptime relaxing in a "cubby" underneath the bed, lying sprawled across the dresser, or standing on the window sill.

Nothing is better than hanging out with other kids. If you go to the park, or the pool, or the beach, or even the grocery store and see someone around your age just scream out, "Guys! I'm here!! I'm Carolena!" Kids. They're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment