Monday, January 20, 2014

This is Dedicated... to the {Mom} Iiiiiii Lllllllloooovveeee...

Dear Lefty,
First of all, hopefully you got the Shirelles reference in the title of this post. You should have, given that the Shirelles was in fact one of the first cds I ever owned. You and Dad got me a cd player for Christmas one year along with two cds - Shirelles... and... pop quiz... can you guess who the other cd was by?

I figured I should update my blog since you are probably checking here and Jet and Bean more often given that you are holed up with a hook for a hand. Poor Buster Moom.

Things to make you feel better:
1. Your hand will in fact get better and was not bitten off by a loose seal.
2. No one asked you the gender of your unborn child while you were innocently buying health food at Kroger yesterday. Sheesh, Abominable Snowman Kroger employee, lay off. I had a baby a week ago. Can't you see that my cart is filled with salad? What pregnant woman would buy salad instead of Doritos?
3. These two munchkins will be thrilled to see you in just a few short weeks. Your job will consist of snuggling and watching chick flicks. Wait... can you drive left handed? Hmm... should I come to Beaumont instead?
4. Pete's Dragon will be returned to the library before your arrival.
5. I love you a bushel and a peck. A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...as I love you my dear Casey! Can't wait to see you all! I love your health food quip--ha-ha--and thank you that I didn't have to watch Pete's Dragon--especially that old lady who I'm pretty sure could have been an old customer...

    ReplyDelete