Sunday, February 23, 2014

Six Creatures

Carolena has a book by Emily Jenkins called, "Five Creatures" which describes the five creatures that live in a little girl's house. "Five creatures live in my house. Three humans, and two cats."

Six creatures live in my house. Four humans and two cats.
Two who love She-Ra. 
Six who have short hair.
Two who wear black and a collar. One whose black is cotton. One whose black is fur.
Three who love pizza. Two who love cat food. And one who only drinks milk.
Four who went to the zoo last week. Two who rode a carousel. One who rode in a papoose.
Six who sleep in beds. Five who are tired. One who contributes to the lack of sleep.
Six creatures live in our house. And I love them all.


The night before last I fed Nils, changed his diaper, and carefully went to put him back in the bassinet by my bed. To my surprise, when I looked, I discovered that he was already in it! Sound asleep!

And that was when I realized I was holding my pillow.

At least it wasn't a cat.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I totally understand the ,middle of the night confusion. Was I asleep? What happened? Yeah...hilarious about the pillow.

    ReplyDelete