Thursday, February 25, 2016

True Love

When we were in college Chris would often surprise me by hopping on my bus with a cold Diet Coke for yours truly. He would then ride around sitting in the seat behind me talking my face off while I drove in circles for a few hours.

Cold Diet Coke? Riding around on a miserable bus just to see me?! That's true love.

Remember the tires?

Chris got a handmade Valentine from me that said "I'll never tire of you."
The inside read, "I got rid of the tires. Happy Valentine's Day. You're welcome."

Getting rid of a potential craft project?! That's true love.

Yesterday we stayed after school to play on the playground. Carolena skipped on over to her music teacher and plopped down on the seat next to her "for a snuggle." She then looked up at her teacher and announced, "When I'm in college my boyfriend is going to bring me queso everyday."

Queso everyday?! That's true love, my friends. That's true love.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha! You can not deny birthing that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Carolena has her priorities straight!

    Last night Trent spent TWO hours on the nightmare that is rethreading the surger and adjusting the thread tension. WAAYYYY better than roses!

    ReplyDelete