Sunday, May 26, 2013

I Did It!

Recently our family was seated around our dinner table sharing a meal. I think it was breakfast... yes, let's say it was breakfast. Breakfast or brinner - either way we were eating eggs. Anyway, Carolena suddenly yelled, "I DID IT!" and help up a fork full of eggs for us to admire. She had conquered use of the fork as a stabbing tool and was gleeful over her new skill.

To be honest, Chris and I were more impressed that she strung three words together into a sentence than with her fork usage. Woah. She's sharp.

Today I'll borrow a phrase from Carolena and shout from the rooftops (or computer screen as the case may be)... I DID IT!


She may have accused me of using children's lefty scissors, but thanks to my mom who taught me to sew these two new outfits for Carolena! I did it!

1 comment:

  1. They look so great, Casey! Good job! Perhaps there is hope for me yet.

    ReplyDelete